3D Toy Product Designer
Remoto, España — Tiempo completo
We’re a dynamic Toy Company, well known in Europe to be able to bring new products on the market fast and always up-to-date with the latest trend.
We’re looking for a Toy Product Designer, able to follow a project from the initial concept to the finalization (mass production). Skilled in 3D software (see list) and able to give new inputs and feedbacks about the latest trend on the market. You’ll have the chance to work on a very different range of toys, from play-set, licensed products, compounds and chemical toys. Every time a different creative-challenge!
• Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (e.g., Industrial Design, Toy Design)
• 2-5 years of experience in product development (toys industry preferred)
• Skilled in 3D software, Rhinoceros mandatory (Zbrush optional)
• Skilled in rendering – Keyshot
• Strong understanding of materials and manufacturing processes
• Ability to quickly sketch ideas and concepts on the fly and further develop the 2D concepts into 3D CAD
• Able to work in Photoshop & Illustrator
• Previous experience in toys is an advantage but not mandatory.
• Product ideation and development
• Conceptual sketches and renderings
• Development of toy play patterns and key features
• Technical drawings
• Character design