Barcelona, España — Por horas
It’s Mandatory to live in Barcelona be a freelance and speak fluent english.
Looking for 3D Generalists with relevant experience to create photo-realistic renders of 3D visualisations. Your tasks will include creating virtual lighting and cameras, rendering beautiful imagery and occasional modelling and texturing. The tool set YOU WILL USE uses includes: Maya, V-Ray, Substance Painter & Designer, and Photoshop.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND SUBMIT YOUR PORTFOLIO SPECIFYING ROLE.
• Create, design and develop photo-realistic renderings for interior spaces and set designs for homes that complement the products we want to highlight.
• A team player that closely collaborate with departments to translate ideas into compelling visuals
• Excellent organisational skills in managing tasks, files, setting priorities, and meeting deadlines and expectations.
• Exceptional understanding of 3D Modelling, UV, Texture, Lighting and Rendering.
• PROVEN work experience.
• High degree of comfort with constant change.
• Ability to work against a deadline.
• Great communication and problem solving skills.
• High level of computer literacy.
• We will need to see a portfolio which shows mastery of at least 2 of the following. 3ds max, 3D-Coat, Blender, CAD, Corel Painter, Cry Engine, Fusion 360, HDSLR, Inventor, iRay, KeyShot, Lightroom, Mari, Maya, Marvelous Designer, Mental Ray, Modo, Mudbox, Photoshop or other digital painting / compositing program, Revit, Sketchup, SolidWorks, Unity Engine, Unreal Engine, V-Ray, or ZBrush.
• Preferred experience with Maya and V-Ray.
• Demonstrated ability to create photo-realistic renderings from 3D models.
• Knowledge in lighting & texturing & materials
• Knowledge of photography and cameras.
• Knowledge of colour theory, principles of design, composition.