Valencia, España — Tiempo completo
We are wossom and we help companies design, build and launch amazing products and services.
We are looking for a colleague to join and help us build and improve our customers’ iOS apps.
Skills we need:
– Experience with Swift.
– High quality code: You always try to write the best code possible.
– To be open to do and receive code reviews.
It would be very cool if you have:
– Experience with SwiftUI.
– Experience working with REST APIs.
– Experience with Agile Methodologies.
– Knowledge of Unit & UI testing.
– Experience working with platforms like Testflight, Crashlytics, Firebase…
– You’re eager to discover, evaluate and implement new technologies.
– Experience with Objective-C: We have some legacy projects that need to be maintained until we port them to Swift.
Your day-to-day involves:
– Writing Swift code.
– Working with Agile Methodologies, which includes cursing Jira occasionally.
– Doing code reviews.
– Doing manual & automated testing.
– Taking part in shaping, estimating and planning new requirements.
– Publishing apps on the app stores.
Benefits we offer:
– Competitive salaries.
– Flexible working hours: We have flexibility in the starting time, you don’t need to be at the office at 8am.
– Although we are not a remote company, you can work remotely whenever you need it.
– Cool perks such as fresh fruit, coffee and snacks every day.
– Team building events every 2-3 months.
– English lessons.
– Training budget: You can choose the way you want to train, courses, events, books…
– wossom talks. Have you learnt something you want to share?
– Open vacation policy: You can distribute your holidays in the best way for you.
– And much more!