Zaragoza, España — Tiempo completo
· Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
· Providing desktop and software support
· Fault finding
· Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops
· Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements
· Providing support for bespoke software
· Performing IT administrative support duties, as and when required to meet specific operational objectives
· Aiding and support to colleagues in IT-related matters
· Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external users
· Working on the provision and monitoring of servers and other systems
· Assisting the IT team with projects on an ad hoc basis
· Keeping documentation.
· Covering a reasonable number of evening and weekend shifts, as and when required to support the operational needs of the business
· Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by participating in training, maintaining personal networks and studying developments within the industry
· Escalating issues to management as appropriate
· Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management
Required skills and Abilities:
· Business English
· Strong IT skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft products.
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good prioritising skills and ability to work under pressure
· Excellent communication skills
· Customer focus, with a proactive and results-driven approach. Ability to multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
· Demonstrable negotiation skills.
· Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
· Proactive and results-driven approach.
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
· Willingness and ability to learn quickly in a changing environment
Experience of the all following and ideally an MCP, MCITP or MCSE:
· Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2
· Exchange On-Premise / Exchange Online
· Windows 10
· Office 365
· Hyper-V / Clustering
· SAN/NAS storage management
Additionally, experience of as many of the following as possible:
· Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Patch management
· Monitoring Systems