Junior Graphic Designer
Barcelona, España — Tiempo completo
Miriam Quevedo is an exquisitely formulated and internationally accredited beauty brand specializing in high-performance anti-aging skincare and haircare. We are currently seeking to hire a Design Assistant to join our team. This person will provide vital design and administrative support to the Art & Design Manager.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Create website and social media assets: Instagram Stories, Instagram Ads, Facebook ads,Newsletters, Blog Banners, etc.
• Create press clippings to be updated on our website
• Provide direct administrative and design support to the Art & Design Manager through clerical tasks, such as briefing suppliers, getting packaging quotes, processing invoices, etc.
• Update product artwork as needed and route to correct departments for approval (Art & Design Manager, Marketing, R&D) before releasing
• Adapt visual assets to meet retailer specific size requirements
• Evaluate different photographers and videographers and make recommendations that we can use for photo shoots – submit briefs, request quotes, ensure products are sent on time, manage production of photo shoot: studio booking, catering, etc.
• Be the liaison to other departments such as Sales and Marketing and provide materials as needed.
• Make sure all assets are archived correctly on share point and for Sales and Marketing
• Responsible for ensuring all packaging is delivered in a timely manner and meets design
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Art & Design Manager
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
• B.A. in Graphic Design or related field preferred
• Software skills: Advanced level in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator, Microsoft Office required
• Exceptional design skills and eye for innovative design concepts
• Highly creative and passionate about design
• Be comfortable with both administrative duties as well as more creative design related tasks
• Eagerness to learn and open to constructive feedback
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Background in photography and/or video shooting/production is a plus
• Proficient English and Spanish level are a must.
• Experience: At least 1 year, internships are evaluated too.
• Capacity to work in short timings.
• Previous experience in managing vendors a plus.
Located 35 km from Barcelona.