Madrid, España — Por horas
Are you an experienced and talented researcher who can understand user needs and get valuable insights?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We are currently working hand in hand with a well-known client in the financial sector, helping them launch a startup targeting freelancers and SMEs. We are looking for a Researcher with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to join a fully dedicated team in charge of scaling the startup’s activity.
Would you like to…?
– Create impact with your in-depth expert knowledge about clients needs during the whole project
– Support teams during the process of defining and design digital products and services
– Perform a user-centered research, generate hypotheses to validate/refute, interpret and translate results into actionable recommendations from a product point-of-view
– High knowledge and analysis of clients, non-clients, competitors. Focusing on exploratory research and validation research
– Develop and create dashboards and self-service analysis tools for the business. Able to create and apply guerrilla-testing tactics when necessary.
– Design, manage and carry out research activities focused on the user (qualitative and quantitative) that will guide decision making in terms of product, UX, design, etc.
– Communicate research development, findings and relevance
We would like you to be…
– A research profile with a minimum experience of 3 years in a similar role
– An expert with Agile and Scrum methodologies
– A talented researcher with skills in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies (interactive user tests, workshops, user interviews, etc).
– Someone proactive, solution maker, with high strategic vision and critical thinking point of view
– Driven by data, KPI’s, product quality and service
– Someone with strong communication skills and high reporting capacity
– A master with GDPR compliances
– Fluent in English and Spanish – other languages as Portuguese is a bonus!