Senior Art Director
Barcelona, España — Tiempo completo
The position is for a Senior Art Director with at least 5 years of experience in an advertising agency.
This role reports to the Executive Creative Director who is responsible for generating best-in-class creative communications for our clients, across all touch points.
Minimum 5+ years integrated/digital experience in an advertising agency
We need you to be able to:
• Express yourself in good English – comfortable articulating your own ideas.
• Conceptualize and co-create ideas for TV, Digital and OOH campaigns.
• Partner successfully with other creatives across multi-disciplinary teams.
• Design and craft beautiful concept visualizations and moodboards – you need to be an expert on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• Take the creative lead on assigned projects: input into the creative brief, ideate concepts, brainstorm and pitch ideas.
• Develop the concept and art direct photography and video shoots.
• Lead the execution and layout of all online and offline assets part of campaigns, from concept ideation to post production.
• Work on multiple parallel deadlines with exceptional attention to detail.
• Present work internally and to clients and be able to articulate vision, idea and objectives.
• FMCG experience is desirable, but not essential.
• A natural empathy with pets and pet owners.
In exchange, we promise:
• To provide a culture that fosters your personal and professional development
• To give you varied creative opportunities and challenges to ensure your professional growth
• To nurture your creative skills in a supportive environment
• To encourage you to be inspired by the loved pets in your life – and to bring your dog to work with you! (when we can get back to the office – we are a Purina©Pets@Work office)
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Natural communicator with strong visual and verbal presentation skills.
Please submit your CV and Portfolio in ENGLISH ONLY. Applications without portfolio/link won’t be considered.