SmartTV Frontend Developer
Madrid, España — Tiempo completo
Are you passionate about technology? Are you attracted to the digital TV world? Would you like to be part of a team who shares your desire of learning and growing? Would you like to get involved in exciting projects with large companies in the broadcasting and telecommunications sector around the globe? If the answer is yes, you are one of us!
At Optiva Media we are looking for people like you, hungry for knowledge, thirsty for new challenges and eager to build from scratch new self-demanding projects.
Entertainment is not only our business but our passion! We love making people enjoy TV, and this has turned into our life motto-working. Our success is being able to be part of people’s lives through unique moments where images, sounds, technologies and communication come together.
Discover our team:
You would be joining an international, very experienced team of professionals with curious minds who come together in a collaborative, inclusive and friendly way. We are problem-solvers and enthusiasts, committed in a culture of continuous learning, innovation, dynamism and improvement led by the philosophy that work can be serious, but it should also be fun and enjoyable! We like to surround ourselves with real people, who seek to fill themselves with knowledge and challenges to become great professionals.
Are you ready to come on-board?
* Participate in the agile development of Web Applications and Portals to support the Online Service business objectives
* Interpret business requirements and deliver high quality, exceeding customer experience and usability requirements
* Develop HTML based on different devices such as next generation set top boxes, TV’s and other devices. This includes applications such as video on demand, guide, widgets and portals
* The work includes specification, design, implementation, testing and debugging.
* Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
* Strive to use web standards to build solutions using semantic mark-up and CSS
* Familiar with Node.js, testing and jasming
* Comfortable with version control software (Jira, Git) for task management
* Experience developing for SmartTVs
* Knowledege of Agile methodologies